Disclosure and Privacy Policies
This policy is valid from 14 January 2011
No one at Wealth Savant or Brigantine Solutions, LLC is a financial advisor or otherwise legally authorized to give individuals any financial counsel at all. A financial advisor has taken exams through FINRA and is registerd and disclosed as such.
Informations is provided on this site for entertainment and educational purposes only. Any actions taken on an individuals part is with their own risk. We hope our loyal readers become entertained enough to visit often and educated enough to know when to ask a financial advisor for assistance.
This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. For questions about this blog, please contact us at (info at brigantinesolutions dot com). This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wealth Savant (Brigantine Solutions, LLC)’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wealth Savant (Brigantine Solutions, LLC) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Wealth Savant (Brigantine Solutions, LLC)’s web site are provided “as is”. Wealth Savant (Brigantine Solutions, LLC) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wealth Savant (Brigantine Solutions, LLC) does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wealth Savant (Brigantine Solutions, LLC) or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wealth Savant (Brigantine Solutions, LLC)’s Internet site, even if Wealth Savant (Brigantine Solutions, LLC) or a Wealth Savant (Brigantine Solutions, LLC) authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Wealth Savant (Brigantine Solutions, LLC)’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wealth Savant (Brigantine Solutions, LLC) does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Wealth Savant (Brigantine Solutions, LLC) may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wealth Savant (Brigantine Solutions, LLC) does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Wealth Savant (Brigantine Solutions, LLC) has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wealth Savant (Brigantine Solutions, LLC) of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Wealth Savant (Brigantine Solutions, LLC)’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.